on a lighter note...

this was an actual text message I received today and my replies.

I can’t help it, I am an Internet troll of epic proportions when it’s late in the day and I don’t have my liquor therapy.

View attachment 529177
I've been getting a ton of those kinds of texts lately, I too enjoy f***ing with them lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like Coors beer. I guess that will now be my beer choice. Thanks!

I feel that I'm not the most unbiased critic here (I may or may not work for 'em), but I can thoroughly recommend Banquet as one of the best mass market lagers in the US right now.

Miller High Life ain't bad either. Champagne on a beer budget and all that!

I solemnly promise guys, that if you lot all buy lots of Molson Coors beer and I land a decent bonus this year, I'll buy a safari rifle with the proceeds and post pictures of me shooting cans of Bud with it.

How's that for an incentive?

See Bud, that's how you do marketing...
 
1681865611278.jpeg
 
1681870112528.png
 
1681871268995.png
 
my grand daughter

signal-2023-04-18-19-48-28-906.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,088
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top