on a lighter note...

F671AB9A-8B29-48A9-958F-55E0EFE1747A.jpeg
 
1681828923053.png
 
Saw this after watching that....didn't realise how pissed off people over there were.....

Yes, the pendulum definitely swung too far and after this, we hope it starts to swing back to the middle. I have a degree in Marketing. This is one of the biggest marketing mistakes I’ve ever seen. Hopefully, corporations will learn from this mistake and stay out of divisive issues but the people at the top that were indoctrinated at our universities that are now running these companies are probably too stupid and stubborn to stop.

A while ago, Coors merged with Miller and now, Molson. The new company is Molson Coors. Some of the Coors guys are big hunters. One in particular is a friend, former Colorado Wildlife Commissioner and a bowhunter who has hunted all over Africa. In addition, their brewmaster that developed Blue Moon beer is a big sheep hunter friend of mine. Pete Coors is still an executive with Molson Coors. Years ago, he ran for Governor in Colorado as a Republican but lost. So, if you’re looking to switch brands, you might consider Molson Coors.
 
Image
 
1681846580265.jpeg
 
Yes, the pendulum definitely swung too far and after this, we hope it starts to swing back to the middle. I have a degree in Marketing. This is one of the biggest marketing mistakes I’ve ever seen. Hopefully, corporations will learn from this mistake and stay out of divisive issues but the people at the top that were indoctrinated at our universities that are now running these companies are probably too stupid and stubborn to stop.

A while ago, Coors merged with Miller and now, Molson. The new company is Molson Coors. Some of the Coors guys are big hunters. One in particular is a friend, former Colorado Wildlife Commissioner and a bowhunter who has hunted all over Africa. In addition, their brewmaster that developed Blue Moon beer is a big sheep hunter friend of mine. Pete Coors is still an executive with Molson Coors. Years ago, he ran for Governor in Colorado as a Republican but lost. So, if you’re looking to switch brands, you might consider Molson Coors.

Absolutely! Coors, the Banquet of beers!
 
Yes, the pendulum definitely swung too far and after this, we hope it starts to swing back to the middle. I have a degree in Marketing. This is one of the biggest marketing mistakes I’ve ever seen. Hopefully, corporations will learn from this mistake and stay out of divisive issues but the people at the top that were indoctrinated at our universities that are now running these companies are probably too stupid and stubborn to stop.

A while ago, Coors merged with Miller and now, Molson. The new company is Molson Coors. Some of the Coors guys are big hunters. One in particular is a friend, former Colorado Wildlife Commissioner and a bowhunter who has hunted all over Africa. In addition, their brewmaster that developed Blue Moon beer is a big sheep hunter friend of mine. Pete Coors is still an executive with Molson Coors. Years ago, he ran for Governor in Colorado as a Republican but lost. So, if you’re looking to switch brands, you might consider Molson Coors.
I like Coors beer. I guess that will now be my beer choice. Thanks!
 
this was an actual text message I received today and my replies.

I can’t help it, I am an Internet troll of epic proportions when it’s late in the day and I don’t have my liquor therapy.

83D615CE-3D15-4B08-9745-3D36308F8A75.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,385
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top