on a lighter note...

BE63C194-1841-4D8B-9060-63E8AF5900A7.jpeg
 
1680619773258.png
 
1680619867748.png
 
034196EF-E126-4081-962C-6D348247B915.jpeg
 
When I was a kid, 1960's, the newspaper delivery trucks from which kids threw the papers to the houses cut bailing wire off the bundles and wrapped it on a corner post of the truck cover. When it built up they would throw it off. Dad wanted it so whenever we spotted it in a yard or street we brought it home. Sometimes I'd ask the kids when they were pre tying papers and they always gave it to me. I used that wire up into the late 1970's.
Here is a funny from that bailing wire.
It was galvanized. In 1974 I bought a cutting torch set then used a welding tip to weld up a cart for the bottles. I'd be welding away and it would pop. The more it popped the madder I got.
It took me many hours of this to realize it was from the galvanizing on the bailing wire I used for weld filler rod. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,814
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top