on a lighter note...

319325840_10228952206419989_6943931843741501500_n.jpg
 
This discussion on Appalachian vocabulary is hilarious. I am proud to have known many of these words because I got to spend time with my grandmother as a young boy.

 
330287817_155348597368864_6258671763944020183_n.jpg
 
You really want to mess them up, go to McDonald's and order a coke float. Sorry sir we don't have that.
Do you have coke.
Yes sir.
Do you have ice cream
Yes sir.
Put some ice cream in a cup and pour coke over it.
Sorry sir we can't do that.
 
You really want to mess them up, go to McDonald's and order a coke float. Sorry sir we don't have that.
Do you have coke.
Yes sir.
Do you have ice cream
Yes sir.
Put some ice cream in a cup and pour coke over it.
Sorry sir we can't do that.
They can't make it since the ice cream machine is still broken
 
Also exceptionally effective at finding underground wires. I can say that from personal experience.

John the electrician.
I laughed because I assume you were referring to the photo of the contractor on a Friday afternoon? If so, don’t forget the natural gas pipes too. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,343
Members
170,551
Latest member
RichBaird
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top