on a lighter note...

I’m waiting for the 9.3 to show up!
Your 9.3, as requested (she's about 6'3" and an easy 195 lbs).

1673914150720.png
 
At 5’5”, I think I’m her perfect man, my face would be between her breasts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
1673918045690.png
 
At 5’5”, I think I’m her perfect man, my face would be between her breasts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm 6'6". Contrary to the old trope, no, all women are not the same height in bed. The missus is 5'11".

Just sayin'
 
A construction crew was working right next to a convent. Typical foul language was exchanged during the work day. The Mother Superior could not stand it anymore and marched over and demanded to talk to the foreman. The foreman was sympathetic but, " the men believe in calling a spade a spade" "No they don't, replied the Mother Superior, they have been calling it a fukin' shovel"
 
1673929490692.png
 
If that kicker ( not Jones, the real one) goes anywhere near a bookie, he should go to prison--in all seriousness, I think he was trying to throw the game....tail him and make sure!
Just wait.. he (Brett Maher, the real kicker) will kick an important FG next week and he will go from zero to hero.
 
Just wait.. he (Brett Maher, the real kicker) will kick an important FG next week and he will go from zero to hero.
NOBODY who kicks consecutive 60 yd field goals messes up several in a row as ROTTENLY BAD as those kicks were today... period! Only an investigation will clear him in my mind. (then again, Brady will always be tainted for cheating with the old "deflate gate" ball deflating scandal to my mind)
 
1673969159570.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top