on a lighter note...

For those of us from the Southern U.S. and from all the countries of southern Africa

 
1671824669151.png
 
Because of the sever cold in the northeast US, walmart is recommending shoppers wear two pairs of pajama pants , instead of just one .
And socks with their slippers.
 
Because of the sever cold in the northeast US, walmart is recommending shoppers wear two pairs of pajama pants , instead of just one .
Yep, the same pajama pants I see the non working young people wearing in the middle of the day during the week at Wal Mart as they spend their Government checks while the rest of us working bastards are paying for it!
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,028
Members
169,240
Latest member
ChristieI7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top