on a lighter note...

320071133_550492656620414_966437686364250047_n.jpg
 
How do you and @Just Gina ever survive your trips over this way?....not like you won't see any spiders here ...small one I just terminated which ran past my foot while watching TV....was brave and didn't use my 500 jeff or an improvised flame thrower.. :E Rofl:

View attachment 506155
Well…at home my husband (@ActionBob ) slays anything that I will not. Spiders or anything else that crawls that I deem necessary to die.
When traveling anywhere in the world, my wonderful husband does the same. On my last safari, it was made very clear my disdain and fear of such things. As a result, everyone in camp and out hunting did amazing keeping such things away from me. Winner Winner!
74ECD721-CCF6-4861-84F3-9E792162EAA8.jpeg
 
1671416113437.png
 
Well…at home my husband (@ActionBob ) slays anything that I will not. Spiders or anything else that crawls that I deem necessary to die.
When traveling anywhere in the world, my wonderful husband does the same. On my last safari, it was made very clear my disdain and fear of such things. As a result, everyone in camp and out hunting did amazing keeping such things away from me. Winner Winner!
View attachment 506244
.22LR & birdshot!
 
AE4F7A53-020C-4705-9F42-0335A17F472F.jpeg

Love this idea :E Laugh: However, if I did this at home, poor @ActionBob would be getting empty pop tart, popcorn, and potato chip boxes for Christmas. I would also place a wager that it would not stop the empty boxes in the pantry. He would just laugh and call me a brat! :E Angel:
 
1671422634363.png
 
1671422703228.png
 
View attachment 506276
This one got a .223 a few weeks ago...there's no such thing as overkill!
Regular garden spider. The ones I run into (literally) the most are those little compact gray ones that string webs across walking trails, and end up in your face most times...just grab them with the gob of webbing and throw to the side in one motion. Happens all the time in the east Texas woods.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,314
Latest member
Katja68951
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top