on a lighter note...

441B7747-D64D-4BE3-9A5C-823A1A3A2406.jpeg
 
On a business trip to Detroit had to stay at a motel in a rough part of town. After watching TV for a while, opened the nightstand drawer and found a Gideon bible. Opened it and on the inside cover there was a message, "If you have a drinking problem, call this number". Out of curiosity, I called.
It was the liquor store across the street.
 
1671460004465.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,312
Members
170,004
Latest member
AlisonSnow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top