on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1584741100551.jpg
 
89778376_2605617969723449_7733806245353619456_n.jpg
89932777_10221483406736154_9152679675481292800_n.jpg
89906358_2605243166427596_7664233229766885376_n.jpg
 
90099522_1497642320398577_7098048328453062656_n.jpg
 
89978488_10221111583761406_8492547089031495680_n.jpg
90146550_218473566087504_1975694430857854976_o.jpg
90392193_2830250187054030_3690155683619012608_n.jpg
 
90438872_269860454004363_4769626899502596096_o.jpg
 
90353214_2915303328507779_2793358270171971584_n.jpg
 
90052035_3842026709173328_8284695432391557120_o.jpg
 
90441837_2605617409723505_147398634739073024_n.jpg
 
90026922_3273865626004411_7257649738374184960_n.jpg
90374653_2997332503658822_6441767923940851712_n.jpg
 
alien 2.jpg
alien 1.jpg
 
Anyone drying out used toilet paper to use a second time?
90461471_3120001438044915_7189988988256518144_n.jpg

 
90254068_10158218133819295_8155812483269918720_n.jpg
 
90423502_1124332437915250_8957665323901779968_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,122
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top