on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1584741100551.jpg
 
89778376_2605617969723449_7733806245353619456_n.jpg
89932777_10221483406736154_9152679675481292800_n.jpg
89906358_2605243166427596_7664233229766885376_n.jpg
 
90099522_1497642320398577_7098048328453062656_n.jpg
 
89978488_10221111583761406_8492547089031495680_n.jpg
90146550_218473566087504_1975694430857854976_o.jpg
90392193_2830250187054030_3690155683619012608_n.jpg
 
90438872_269860454004363_4769626899502596096_o.jpg
 
90353214_2915303328507779_2793358270171971584_n.jpg
 
90052035_3842026709173328_8284695432391557120_o.jpg
 
90441837_2605617409723505_147398634739073024_n.jpg
 
90026922_3273865626004411_7257649738374184960_n.jpg
90374653_2997332503658822_6441767923940851712_n.jpg
 
alien 2.jpg
alien 1.jpg
 
Anyone drying out used toilet paper to use a second time?
90461471_3120001438044915_7189988988256518144_n.jpg

 
90254068_10158218133819295_8155812483269918720_n.jpg
 
90423502_1124332437915250_8957665323901779968_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,279
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top