on a lighter note...

46860484_2087952381302970_1894416418208743424_n.jpg
 
^^^^^^^^^

:E Happy:
 
47487791_10212805614883967_3728501018493714432_n.jpg
 
...got it...?
47576417_600715017050417_6007615381072510976_n.jpg
 
43124680_2117006828368251_1185095650082029568_n.jpg
 
My appointment is next Friday.
reading_a_book.jpg
 
“A Muslim, a transvestite, a rapist, and a criminal walk into a church....”

eish......
“A Muslim, a transvestite, a rapist, and a criminal walk into a church....”.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,571,699
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top