on a lighter note...

317737385_522879509885183_4477282102394531197_n.jpg
 

Buying/owning more than firearms, buying thousands of rounds of ammunition for two lifetimes, reloading equipment and accessories to reload all of the various calibers of rifles, shotguns, and handguns a thousand times more than two lifetimes, and bought a new Chevy pickup that requires more repairs than your old Ford pickup needed over the last 20 years.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,737
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top