OMG how did I do that?

On Monday morning 3:20 my wife had a bad fall - instead of putting a light on …
Anyway fell hit her head on a chair and got knocked out for a few seconds.
Came to and yelled for me to help.
I called ambulance immediately.
Rusthead was suffering a tremendous blow and there was a pool of blood (significant quantity).
So it’s been quite a week.
Beginning to think we’re accident prone,
She’s still not good - few signs and symptoms of concussion.
But!! Didn’t affect her tongue!![emoji15]
 
Sorry to hear about both of you! Heal quickly.
 
On Monday morning 3:20 my wife had a bad fall - instead of putting a light on …
Anyway fell hit her head on a chair and got knocked out for a few seconds.
Came to and yelled for me to help.
I called ambulance immediately.
Rusthead was suffering a tremendous blow and there was a pool of blood (significant quantity).
So it’s been quite a week.
Beginning to think we’re accident prone,
She’s still not good - few signs and symptoms of concussion.
But!! Didn’t affect her tongue!![emoji15]
Hope all heal up soon!

Funny but true story. Both my older brother and I have 13 stitches in our foreheads, same side. Why you ask?
Well. When we were smaller lads, a babysitter came over to keep an eye on us and we started playing "bullfight". Sitter places a sleeping pillow between our two idiot noggins and says OK, butt your heads like two bulls!
Great says we two prime examples of budding manhood! So we do that once or twice, sitter is getting bored I guess and says OK guys I know. Back up a few feet and get a good run at it! Yeah, now we're talking!
She pulled a Lucy on us! From a running start just before we collided up went the pillow!
KAPOW!!
I have not since seen so much blood in one place at one time! We were both of course screaming our heads off, pumping head cut blood all over the place, sitter yelled down the dock for our folks. We were living on a houseboat dock on a lake and our folks were out visiting the sitters folks, they heard the sitter screaming and came running. Must have been quite a sight, LOL.
Another neighbor was calmly and quietly mopping up the carnage.
So off to the ER for stitches, had big white bandages on our heads for a couple weeks too.
Oh those crazy late 50's!
For those who dont know the Lucy reference.
 
On Monday morning 3:20 my wife had a bad fall - instead of putting a light on …
Anyway fell hit her head on a chair and got knocked out for a few seconds.
Came to and yelled for me to help.
I called ambulance immediately.
Rusthead was suffering a tremendous blow and there was a pool of blood (significant quantity).
So it’s been quite a week.
Beginning to think we’re accident prone,
She’s still not good - few signs and symptoms of concussion.
But!! Didn’t affect her tongue!![emoji15]
@Dr Ray
I think you and the wife especially you need to sit down with a pipe slippers and a glass of Bundy and write your memoirs and keep away from anything more dangerous than a typewritter.
Install sensor lights for your lovely wife to stop her tripping at night. I don't know if it's a blessing or not but her tongue still works and she remembers who you are.
Get well soon both of you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,811
Members
170,177
Latest member
oncloudtilt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top