Observer rate for minors

Welcome to the greatest forum dedicated to hunting around the world.

Check out eaioutdoors.com for an East Cape, RSA hunt package. Kids under 18 stay free and are welcome to hunt. Non hunters can take along to observe your hunting or they can enjoy photo safaris, shopping, other sightseeing opportunities.

KUBUSI SAFARIS is located near Grahamstown. I have hunted with them 3 different times and enjoyed every trip.

Whether you want dip and ship or have your taxidermy done in Africa it is done on premises. Danwyn and his crew have done 20 mounts for me so far and I have no complaints about their work.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,825
Members
169,624
Latest member
hp66social1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top