Not impressed

Easy now...... As his name says.... He hunts hogs 99% of the time.... By way of fair chase. Because what he did in one of his episodes in africa turned you off... Ok.

You're Coming off a little self righteous.... Might be time to get your own show.

Being open minded it about it.... He's honestly attracting as many or more than he is turning off.

To each there own.... Bottom line he's a TV personality. Let's not be dramatic.
I have not seen his africa show. I was put off by his regular shows. I don't think I want to share a hunting camp with him. I don't want my grandkids thinking thats what hunters used to be like. I appreciate your opinion, I just have my own as well.
 
Sure.... He's a goon. No doubt about it.... But there are a bunch. They don't share my beliefs/ethics/styles.... I just don't get tore up about it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,944
Members
169,059
Latest member
WillieMett
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top