Northfork VS Swift?

Swiftbullets.com has a wait list that has service me well in keeping everything stocked.
How does one get on the waitlist? I’ve never seen it or heard about it when talking to them.

Closest I’ve seen is the email notification when they come n stock.
 
How does one get on the waitlist? I’ve never seen it or heard about it when talking to them.

Closest I’ve seen is the email notification when they come n stock.
Click on the bullets (Quick view).

At that point, they will offer to take your email address for that bullet and will contact you when they (Swift) have them in inventory.

When you get the email act quickly if you want to get some before the inventory is depleted!
 
Click on the bullets (Quick view).

At that point, they will offer to take your email address for that bullet and will contact you when they (Swift) have them in inventory.

When you get the email act quickly if you want to get some before the inventory is depleted!
Yeah I’ve done that I don’t really view that as a waitlist. I thought you meant something where you get first opportunity of pre-pay like a back order.
 
Yeah I’ve done that I don’t really view that as a waitlist. I thought you meant something where you get first opportunity of pre-pay like a back order.
I see it as a waitlist for when they are in inventory.

Always, within 12 months I've been able to order what I'd like to add to my inventory.
 
Swift Afram = anxiety
NF & Barnes = satisfaction
I’m a simpleton and like getting stuff done , waiting on swift has put a bitter taste in my reloading mouth, Barnes is available 99% of the time
 
Swift Afram = anxiety
NF & Barnes = satisfaction
I’m a simpleton and like getting stuff done , waiting on swift has put a bitter taste in my reloading mouth, Barnes is available 99% of the time
NF, what calibers are you seeing available here in the U.S.? I’ve been searching for 500-grain SS for over a year—maybe closer to two—and only recently got lucky by picking some up from a fellow forum member. Same for AF 500 grains. Woodleigh RNSN, I have almost given up -unfortunately.
 
Swift A-frames work great; The bullets I recovered from my Sable look just like ftrovato's post above. North Fork is built and performs the same way. Pick your poison; both are great.
 
How does one get on the waitlist? I’ve never seen it or heard about it when talking to them.

Closest I’ve seen is the email notification when they come n stock.
The other day, I got a notification and only twenty minutes later, they were out of stock. A day or two later I checked again and were in stock, so I placed an order. They’ve been shipped.
 
The other day, I got a notification and only twenty minutes later, they were out of stock. A day or two later I checked again and were in stock, so I placed an order. They’ve been shipped.
Yeah I got some 375 when they were in stock. Luckily I wasn’t in a meeting or on a plane.

Still waiting for some .410 to come available.
 
NF, what calibers are you seeing available here in the U.S.? I’ve been searching for 500-grain SS for over a year—maybe closer to two—and only recently got lucky by picking some up from a fellow forum member. Same for AF 500 grains. Woodleigh RNSN, I have almost given up -unfortunately.
Can you import from Canada? I am
Not sure what calibre you need. But here are some

 
NF’s have never given me a failure …here are some recovered from buff and maybe 1 from a roan
IMG_1083.jpeg
 
I don't see any real world difference between the 2, figure out which your rifle shoots best and go hunting! That's if you can find both bullets to begin with!
 
I don't see any real world difference between the 2, figure out which your rifle shoots best and go hunting! That's if you can find both bullets to begin with!
This is about where I am on the subject. The real issue for both is really availability.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,695
Members
169,826
Latest member
HiramMarti
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top