Norma 308 Winchester, Loaded With Swift 180gr A-Frame Bullets - 1 Case (200 Rounds) - $249.50 Shipped

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We are doing a few select deals this holiday season, and we are excited to offer this one:

Norma Large Game 308 Winchester, loaded with Swift A-Frame 180gr bullets. - $249.50 shipped for an entire case (10 boxes / 200 rounds).

200 of these bullets it's typically $300 by itself, never mind the norma brass.

308 A-Frame.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good enough price to pull the bullets and sell them just to reuse the brass......

I sure wish that you folks would sell just the brass.

That's a good enough price to pull the bullets and sell them just to reuse the brass......

I sure wish that you folks would sell just the brass.
Why would you pull A Frames? They do sell the brass.

But to your point of the value. I got my case ordered;)

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION is killing me and my bank account......AGAIN! LOL It's hard to believe in today's inflation fueled overpriced factory ammo and reloading components, that one could buy factory loaded ammo in ANY cartridge loaded with Swift A Frame bullets for LESS per box than the Remington, Winchester or Federal ammo loaded with cup n core bullets at WAL MART! Not to mention the great Norma brass. I would have never thought that one could use factory ammo loaded with A Frames for PRACTICE if so desired, but this is what this deal would allow one to do. I wouldn't, but this is an unbelievably great deal. I'm ordering a case NOW!

Why would you pull A Frames? They do sell the brass.

But to your point of the value. I got my case ordered;)

I was thinking that if you needed 30 caliber 180 grain A-Frames and can't find them anywhere to just purchase the loaded ammo and pull the bullets and then sell the primed brass if you don't have a 308.

Also from what I have read 180 grains is pushing a 308 load where 165 is usually the choice weight.

I was thinking that if you needed 30 caliber 180 grain A-Frames and can't find them anywhere to just purchase the loaded ammo and pull the bullets and then sell the primed brass if you don't have a 308.

Also from what I have read 180 grains is pushing a 308 load where 165 is usually the choice weight.
I was thinking you need a .308 Jim to give your shoulder a break from your .340 WEATHERBY MAGNUM. LOL

I have one of those big clunky ugly back rifle things with a suppressor, Swaro 2-12 ×50 and a red or green predator light on top that happens to love 180 grain loads so will probably burn them up through that;)

Just a silly stupid good deal for anyone handloading. I bought a case and will pull the bullets to use in in a 30 cal magnum cartridge and use the already primed brass for my 308 Winchester. What a great offer.
I recently bought an AH community rifle from Bill and it was a really good deal. Planning on shooting it over the holidays. I have yet to be disappointed with any orders from his website.

Just a silly stupid good deal for anyone handloading. I bought a case and will pull the bullets to use in in a 30 cal magnum cartridge and use the already primed brass for my 308 Winchester. What a great offer.
I recently bought an AH community rifle from Bill and it was a really good deal. Planning on shooting it over the holidays. I have yet to be disappointed with any orders from his website.
What is an AH community rifle? Did i miss something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IvyPrim830

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.