Non exportable or non trophy elephant 2025 or 2026

SRvet

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
527
Reaction score
862
Location
UK
Media
8
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
BASC, British Deer Society
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
Good afternoon,
I am looking for options for a non- trophy/non-exportable/tuskless elephant and possibly buffalo hunt in 2025. Why non-trophy? Well, being from the UK it now seems very likely that the importation of any trophies will be made illegal before too long so I would rather use my funds to hunt more. I would much prefer to hunt free ranging game in a large concession in a country where I can use my own rifle without breaking any UK laws- this is unfortunately a significant negative point for Zimbabwe.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
 
Hello sir,

We will be able to help you with some options on what your looking for.

Please DM me your email address and I can get information to you.

All my best,

Jacques
js@jkosafaris.com
 
Good afternoon,
I am looking for options for a non- trophy/non-exportable/tuskless elephant and possibly buffalo hunt in 2025. Why non-trophy? Well, being from the UK it now seems very likely that the importation of any trophies will be made illegal before too long so I would rather use my funds to hunt more. I would much prefer to hunt free ranging game in a large concession in a country where I can use my own rifle without breaking any UK laws- this is unfortunately a significant negative point for Zimbabwe.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Good day Sir.

Please drop me a mail on huntingdivan@gmail.com
We do non trophy elephant in Namibias famous Caprivi strip. Huge open free range areas and Namibia is probably the easiest to get in and around.
Visit me website www.divansafaris.com or WhatsApp +264 81 365 0211

Yours truly
 
Good Day Sir

Tsala Safaris can certainly help you with your request.

We have our own free range area in Mozambique bordering The Gonarezhou National Park of Zimbabwe.Our hunting area is almost 120 000 acres and part of a 1. 5 Mil acres wildlife area.

You are most welcome to contact me for all the info.

Regards

Rouan
 
Good afternoon,
I am looking for options for a non- trophy/non-exportable/tuskless elephant and possibly buffalo hunt in 2025. Why non-trophy? Well, being from the UK it now seems very likely that the importation of any trophies will be made illegal before too long so I would rather use my funds to hunt more. I would much prefer to hunt free ranging game in a large concession in a country where I can use my own rifle without breaking any UK laws- this is unfortunately a significant negative point for Zimbabwe.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
If you can consider visiting Zambia you are welcome and will be able to visit and show you more than one park.
 
Good day Sir.

We can certainly help you in this case. We hunt and operate in Namibia’s famous Caprivi and have non trophy elephant, buffalo and non trophy hippo. Also trophy Buffalo with plains game.

Please send me a email at huntingdivan@gmail.com
Website www.divansafaris.com

Yours truly
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,294
Latest member
datokavo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top