Nikon Monarch 1.5-4.5

AZDAVE

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
5,909
Reaction score
13,203
Media
215
Hunting reports
Africa
10
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Mozambique, Alaska,lower 48
Found a Nikon Monarch 1.5-4.5 in the back of the safe $385 to your front door step.

100_0431.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BUY THIS SCOPE! DO IT, NOW! (Said in Arnold's S. voice)
 
Is that an offer:A Thumbs Up:
 
We need to start a show where we examine the back of members' safes. Can you imagine? Excalibur, aliens from the 50's, Hoffa, Alladins' lamp, Nessie....
 
No this is the standard monarch1.5-4.5x, has a duplex reticle where the African is a 1-4x with a german #4 reticle
 
Nikon Monarch UCC
 
I was extremely lucky to get my 9.3x74 from Simpsons Ltd. Did you need extended rings/bases? It would be a perfect scope.20260821_175334.jpg
 
Guess I have it priced to high.

Price drop to $350
 
Guess I have it priced to high.

Price drop to $350
Hi Dave. My ability to do DMs on this site was taken away because I recommended outfits that I have hunted with that are not sponsors on AH. I’m interested in your scope. Lots of members on AH, to include @Altitude sickness and @BeeMaa and @375Fox and @Mark Biggerstaff and others have my phone number and email or you can find it by going to our company website, if you know the name. Maybe you also already have my contact info?
 
Scope is SPF

Thank you all for looking.
Thanks Dave. Good chatting with you. Thanks to the members that helped us connect. I had talked to Dave before but forgot to list “AZDAVE” as part of his contact in my phone. I had too many guys named Dave in my contacts to track him down. I fixed that now!

This will be a good backup scope for both my 458 Lott rifles in case the recoil hashes the internals of my QD mounted scopes, which I have had happen before. Always a good idea to have an extra scope pre-sighted with QD mounts to put on in an emergency. These Nikon scopes are tough and Dave says it is working great.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,302
Latest member
CathrynBol
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top