Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Kemp african safaris offers a special and specifically hunt for night critters for 2020.

This hunt Wil be for 10 hunting days with a rest day in the middle of the hunt including trophy fees for

Honey Badger
Civet cat
Gennit
Serval
Bush pig
Watermongoose
Baboon
Vivet Monkey

All inclusive for only $6500

Pre Baiting will be done but client need to be willing to hunt for cull animals to keep baits replenish and fresh.
Big game $400 per animal
Small game $200 per animal

This hunt Wil take place in the limpopo province of South Africa.

Limited permits available.

Including :
Permits
Road transportation
Local beer and wine
Meals
Snacks

Exsclude :
Taxidermy
Flights
Accommodation before and after safari
Tips

IMG-20190902-WA0054.jpeg
IMG-20190902-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20190902-WA0009.jpeg

I am going to be hunting with Dawie a few nights next month and looking forward to it.

I'm already booked but think with your recent glowing report someone should jump on this ASAP.

MB

When are you going @MarkB?

You mention baiting. Will serval be baiting or just by spotlight. What are the odds of getting a serval?

When are you going @MarkB?
Booked 30 June - 21 July 2020 with another AHG sponsor. Night hunt (not sure of property yet, in limpopo) will be a portion of a dream tour all over SA for many species. Think, lion, croc, night stuff and lots of PG that I have never hunted. Cant wait, threads are keeping me occupied until departure time.

MB

I did this hunt 2 years ago, a lot of memories for those ten days!

We do get Serval on bait from time to time but defenatly the more difficult species to keep on bait.... With the night critters nothing is a garetee and hard work is what is needed and then you also need a bid of luck....

Please see my report from hunting with Kemp last month. These guys are truly masters of the trade. I will tell you I am almost 60, overweight, and sleep with a CPAP. Perfect shape.

I was totally worried about sleep deprivation. It was not as big a deal as I thought. Very comfortable in a multitude of different blinds.

The skill an technology they employ are top notch, and none of it diminishes the excitement or challenge of this hunt. It actually enhances your opportunity and comfort, but you still are the one that has to perform in the end.

Just a great group of folks all working toward your success. Of course, you take what Africa gives you, so your effort at being diligent will greatly increase the odds of success.

We have a few more permits available ....book now permits are limited .

This would truly be a fun hunt (especially if the hunter is a night owl!):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am almost 60. While I do not think of myself as a night owl, I certainly don’t require the amount of time in bed since I got my CPAP 10 years ago.

That said, Kemp does everything humanly possible(within reason) to make your night in the blinds comfortable. Chairs, mattresses, blankets, etc. Motion detection at the bait, and truly experienced guides who know their quarry and history of bait sites to keep you on post only during the times when the target species have been active. Read this as sleeping from say 8 to midnight, then semi alert from 12-3. Over half of the game I shot was from after being awakened from a deep sleep.

Further testament is that in 10 nights of being in the blind, I never took a single nap during the afternoon.

It pays to go with the professionals who focus on this specialized hunting. My 2 cents anyway.

We have one set of permits still available would like to offer the deal at $6000 make sure we utilize our permits .

See new post for special deal and discount

Kemp African safaris will offer this package in 2021 and 2022 as well ,book your night critter hunt now .

we extended this hunt and price for 2021 and 2022 book your night hunt now .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg