Next Visit Soon

Knockespoch

New member
Joined
Jul 1, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Media
43
Member of
BASC, Scottish Gamekeepers' Association, Scottish Association for Country Sports
Hunted
RSA, USA, Scotland, England, Germany
I have just booked flights, international and internal, for my next visit to the Eastern Cape. Lechwe is the quarry of choice this visit. I was quite surprised (though I suppose I should not have been) to find that my stop over place in Jo'burg has upped price from 300 Rand to 600 Rand and internal flight from 730 Rand to 900 Rand. That means less Shiraz and Windhoek this visit!!:D

Our usual stopover in Franschhoek costs have almost doubled too, but I suppose that it is because our visit will take place in High Season, rather than April/May, as is our norm. World Cup airline ticket prices have forced a later visit this year. Nonetheless, I am sure we will still have a great time.
 
Hi Knockespoch
Congratulations and good luck with the Lechwe!
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Hey Knockespoch,
The Lechwe will be a great addition to your trophy room. Easy on the Windhoek, leave some for us!

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top