Newbie from IL

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Howdy from the horrible state of IL. Finally joined as I'm ready to pull the trigger on a .375 h&h that this forum has been integral on my research and reading. I don't need a .375h&h, as it'll primarily be my gun of choice around North America, but look forward to eventually booking a safari and bringing this thing with! Help me find my new gun, and thanks for the endless hours of reading and lurking you've provided before I finally signed up today.
Dear Jimbo12

Welcome to this great Forum.

Enjoy the planning process to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,765
Members
169,154
Latest member
MarinaStur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top