Newbie from Germany

Hello Dirk,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your 9.3x62 caliber Musgrave Mauser is perfect for ALL species of so called “plains game”.

Also, the Model ‘98 Mauser has always been the best repeater for hunting.

And, the scopes that your fellow countrymen engineer are the very best as well.

Best Regards,
Paul.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Guten Tag & Welcome …
 
Hello Dirk,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your 9.3x62 caliber Musgrave Mauser is perfect for ALL species of so called “plains game”.

Also, the Model ‘98 Mauser has always been the best repeater for hunting.

And, the scopes that your fellow countrymen engineer are the very best as well.

Best Regards,
Paul.
Bought the Musgrave with Africa in my mind. Came with 8x56 Zeiss on swing mount. Besides the big Zeiss for hunting here at full moon, a 1,5-6x36 Zeiss is fitted to the mounts. Hopefully for plains game. :giggle:
 
G'day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH!
 
the members of this forum will understand that I send my Welcome in our mutual language:
Herzlich willkommen, Kraut! So bin ich nicht mehr der einzige Deutsche hier!
(Welcome, Kraut! So I am no longer the only German in this forum!)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @Kraut ! Waidmannsheil!
 
Hello to everyone!
Been a lurker here for years. I really like the spirit of this forum. Hope to hunt in Africa one day, preferably with my own rifles. Am hunting here in Germany with some older relics like Mannlicher Schönauer model 1908, several Models M98, M66 and elder shotguns, mostly SxS.
Greetings from Lower Saxonia in the north of Germany.
Dirk
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the dark side. Best hunting site on the interweb
 
Welcome to AH, Dirk!
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,094
Members
169,257
Latest member
PatrickHen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top