New Work In Progress

Rod Zullo

AH member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
109
Location
Bozeman, Montana
Media
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
3
Love to hear some thoughts on my latest upstart.
"The Banker" He looks at you like you owe him money...
34" x 21" x 12"
Clay Model For Bronze
By Rod Zullo, FNSS

The banker Edit 4 Poster.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, but how about a frontal pic?
 
Looks good. More pictures?
 
Yep looks like the real deal to me!
 
nice! look forward to more pics and the final product
 
Here are some more pics of 'The Banker", constructive thoughts are appreciated.

The Banker Edit 7 1 BBB.jpg
The Banker Edit 7 2 Poster 3.jpg
The Banker Edit 7 3 Poster 3.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top