New Trifecta TANK Broadhead: Test

Bowhuntr64

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
449
Location
Palmer Lake, CO
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
16
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa, Argentina
Trifecta just redesigned all of their broadheads, and this is the first one I'm testing. What a fantastic head for anything in Africa--due to its modularity and durability. Check it out.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top