New to Forum, New to Professional Hunting

Sable - 375

Reaction score
Hey there,

October 2008 saw me leave my advertising profession, to get involved in a concession in Mozambique - I am currently underway with obtaining my Professional Hunters License - I look forward to chatting to you guys, and if you want to get in touch with us in Mozambique, get in touch with me, we have competitive pricing on great animals - no fences, just massive open land. But I'm not here for that purpose, I am here to get in touch with fellow hunters.

Best regards,
Sable - 375

Welcome Sable - 375. Glad to have someone here from Mozambique, I actually think that it is the next "hot spot" for hunting in Africa, prices are competitive and the hunting is amazing...

Hey there,

................................... I am here to get in touch with fellow hunters.

Best regards,
Sable - 375

I'll be glad to keep in contact with you. I'm also new to this partucular forum, but have been a part-time PH for 26 or so years. In addition to haveing limited DG guiding experience I'm probably to old to instill confidence when guiding a client on DG! But I do get the occasional request for offering DG. Can we talk? PM or direct e-mail to andrew@mclarensafaris.com

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

hello sable, i hunted croc and plains game last Oct in Coutada 10. had a great time and killed some nice animals, including a 14 ft. croc and 40" sable. were are you hunting? i am cosidering a hippo hunt later this year. what do you offer? thanks and welcome. jerry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois