New SIACE Double

Crs thanks for the info. I just looked up the manufacture and will give them a call and order the bullets. will test them along side the CEB solids and see what I get.

i love the punch bullets,but in handguns.

Shot from my .45-90, the NF and Punch seemed to penetrate roughly the same; on a 20 yard frontal brain shot on ele bull, they both shot through the head and into the body. The Punch was 430 grains at over 2000 and the NF was 450 grain at 2000 fps. Since my .45-90 has driven the 450 Kodiak at 2150 fps, it could likely reach at least 2100 fps with the 430 grain Punch.
In a friends' 1886 45-70 from 50 yards, the punch shot through a 5/8 inch steel plate in the shape of the upper body; we usually use that swinging plate for pistols, but "boys will play".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross