New Scottish boy

Thanks very much for the great welcome. Talking to folk across the world great people.
Let me know if anyone is wanting to hunt in Scotland I have contacts for deer and birds.
Cheers
Alan
 
Dear Alan 413
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy participating and sharing your opinion.
Enjoy the planning process of a potential safari to Africa, perhaps Namibia. The planning forms a huge part of your safari...
Namibian greetings from Africa.
 
Welcome to AH, Alan !
 
Welcome from Minnesota USA ,Alan
 
Dear Alan
Welcome to this great Forum. Take the time to participate in discussions and sharing your viewpoint.
We hope to welcome you one day to Namibia...
Namibian greetings from Africa.
 
Welcome,nice and sunny over here!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,318
Messages
1,572,847
Members
169,628
Latest member
MillaEscob
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top