New SA traveler declaration

APB

AH member
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
23
Location
Pennsylvania
Hunted
Limpopo province x2
Yes. Was still voluntarily in June when I was there and had heard the talk going Mandatory July 1
 
Thanks for sharing. I did not know it was mandatory.
 
Oh RSA. They have been asking for this for some time. It has never been asked for on arrival. When it used to be on paper it just went into the trash at every shift change. I know they have no way to police this requirement. I'll wait until a week or two out and then get with Patrick Wright my TA and see what he recommends.
 
whe

when you go to that link it appears to be a resident tax form not for travelers?
No, its for any traveler in and out of SA. It asks for your country of origin. I don't think it's gonna prevent travel if not done before hand but they will likely require it as you arrive at the airport.
 
Just got an email today from PWP Travel saying that as of July 1st it will be required by RSA.

The email was lengthy and I didn't read it closely yet, but PWP travel seems to now be saying everyone has to fill it out before they go and that it isn't just Delta pushing it, but RSA.
 
I filled it out online and only took a few minutes. I leave end of July. You have to put in your passport number so I'm guessing when they scan your passport it's just in the system. No option to print anything, they just send you an email upon completion thanking you for filling it out..
 
Did you use the app or just the SARS website to complete the document?
 
SARS website
Screenshot_20260707-143131.png
 
I have an email from Jennifer at Travel Express telling me it is optional.
 
I filled it out online and only took a few minutes. I leave end of July. You have to put in your passport number so I'm guessing when they scan your passport it's just in the system. No option to print anything, they just send you an email upon completion thanking you for filling it out..
When I tried to fill it out online in advance in both May and yesterday, it would only allow me to submit it on what essentially was my day of departure.
 
thanks, looks like I better fill it out.
 
When I tried to fill it out online in advance in both May and yesterday, it would only allow me to submit it on what essentially was my day of departure.
Same here. That's what I put in. I think they have a few kinks they need to figure out
 
I just tried it myself and ran into the same thing.
 
I did get an email from Jennifer letting me know that it is in fact mandatory starting July 1. She included a link to an app that looks easy to use to complete the form. in the app store its just South African Traveler Declaration form.
 
To
I did get an email from Jennifer letting me know that it is in fact mandatory starting July 1. She included a link to an app that looks easy to use to complete the form. in the app store its just South African Traveler Declaration form.
have you tried to use it? I just tried and had to register make a user name, then put in a password, date of birth, email address, USA citizen, then it wants a South African address? I don't live there, does not make sense.
 
I just tried it. Yeah, the app is not going to work for foreign travelers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top