New Mexico

Hey welcome to the forums. It's a great place to learn and the search engine should be used a lot. There is a lot of archived data here answering pretty much every question about hunting in Africa. Which part of NM? I lived in ABQ and worked all over the state for years.
 
Hey welcome to the forums. It's a great place to learn and the search engine should be used a lot. There is a lot of archived data here answering pretty much every question about hunting in Africa. Which part of NM? I lived in ABQ and worked all over the state for years.
Love your handle. Did undergrad in Las Cruces, in the Mesilla Valley, Chile capital of the world.
 
NMSU...sister in law graduated from there. I miss the smell of chiles roasting in the fall! Not just green but red too!
 
I was born in Carlsbad and lived there, or Las Cruces, until I was 24. Really miss the access to hunting we had back then. It was so simple to load up the truck and head into the Guadalupes or Sacramentos with a total cost of less than $100, including gas and ammo.
 
Same here. Nothing like the smell of roasting green chile. Actually it’s much easier to find good green chile than good red chile these days, especially the pork based sauce… made the right way. Nellie’s (near the ball fields and drive in theater) in Las Cruces late 60s…. excellent, hot red chile :)
 
Same here. Nothing like the smell of roasting green chile. Actually it’s much easier to find good green chile than good red chile these days, especially the pork based sauce… made the right way. Nellie’s (near the ball fields and drive in theater) in Las Cruces late 60s…. excellent, hot red chile :)
If you’re looking for good red chile powders check out Pendery’s in Ft. Worth.
 
Hey welcome to the forums. It's a great place to learn and the search engine should be used a lot. There is a lot of archived data here answering pretty much every question about hunting in Africa. Which part of NM? I lived in ABQ and worked all over the state for years.
I work in ABQ. Been here about 4 years. Will never live anywhere else
 
I was born in Carlsbad and lived there, or Las Cruces, until I was 24. Really miss the access to hunting we had back then. It was so simple to load up the truck and head into the Guadalupes or Sacramentos with a total cost of less than $100, including gas and ammo.
Tags are harder to get now (like everywhere) but I have drawn multiple every year I've been here.
 
Welkom!
 
Mountains, high desert, great food…it’s a good place.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Hello from New Mexico. Planning my first trip for PG in 2028.
Welcome to Africa Hunting.
Derian Koekemoer Safaris — your one-stop shop for an unforgettable African Safari!
If you’re chasing that dream hunt in the heart of the Lowveld, this family-run outfit (led by Professional Hunter Derian Koekemoer and my wife Johlene) delivers exactly what the tagline promises. Operating since 2013 out of Hoedspruit, Limpopo, right in the classic bushveld, with areas bordering or adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park we specialize in authentic, fair-chase experiences that feel like the real Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,740
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top