New Member

Glad you joined us! Welcome.
 
Howdy everyone,
Am new here. I came across this forum on google, hoping to learn and meet great minds here.

CHEERS!!!

Hello paigepeter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Yes, I'm looking for either Mauser 98 or blaser r8!!
Thanks

That’s pretty much two sides of a spectrum! Traditional versus modern design, you’ll find plenty of proponents and detractors for either here ! :D

Just save enough money for your future double ;)
 
welcome to the forum paigepeter40
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Howdy everyone,
Am new here. I came across this forum on google, hoping to learn and meet great minds here.

CHEERS!!!

I'm a bit late in doing so, but welcome to AH nonetheless!
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the discussions, looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,042
Members
169,248
Latest member
VernellCan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top