New member

CCMDoc

New member
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
22
Media
1
I’m fairly certain I joined many years ago and perhaps, over the decades, forgot my login.
Always a great place to read and to learn and I’m ever grateful for the sharing of good information, good experiences and good stories herein.

My father and I have been hunting in Zimbabwe and Namibia a few times and relive those amazing experiences going through our photos, our videos and the journals I kept.

I look forward to going back to hunt with my son.
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! I too was blessed to hunt Africa 3x with my father, those are cherished memories!
 
Welcome back to AH.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dbm
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome or welcome back whatever the case may be!
 
Welcome back
 
Welcome to AH CCMDoc!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,384
Messages
1,574,671
Members
170,092
Latest member
DongCrackn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top