New Member from Texas

Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Planning is half the fun!
 
Hello all,

I am a long time lurker and new member out of Texas here to learn all I can and hopefully set up my dream trip and safari to Africa.

On an unrelated note, is there anywhere locally (central Texas) I could get into a new Blaser R8?

Thanks!

-Taylor
Welcome to AH Taylor

if you have any questions on Namibia please feel free to ask away.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,780
Members
169,016
Latest member
Anne175221
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top