New member from Sweden

Faidros

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm a new member, located in north part of Sweden.
Haven't been in Africa.
But one day I want to hunt i South Africa, now I'm just planning, saving cash, learning from forums etc.
Got two .375H&H rifles today.. ZKK602 and a Win pre-64 "custom", great on swedish moose and brown bear.
And a couple of other rifles..

Hello and welcome!

Welcome! Sweden is one of my favorite countries, very beautiful and the nicest people. I was there in late November, if I get the chance to go back it will be in the summer - the winters there are a bit brisk.
You are off to a good start with you rifle selection, hopefully you can get to Africa soon.
All the best
Berettaco

Hello!
Haven't been in Africa.
But one day I want to hunt i South Africa, now I'm just planning, saving cash, learning from forums etc.
Got two .375H&H rifles today.. ZKK602 and a Win pre-64 "custom", great on swedish moose and brown bear.
Välkommen hit! Lite mer fart här än på Robsoft :)

:S Welcome:

Good day! Welcome to AH!
Johan

Welcome to the group, share some stories on your hunts in Sweden with us

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy planning your adventure. You have the rifles already, now the rest...

Hello!
Haven't been in Africa.
Welcome to AH! Im so excited that you are planning to a trip to South Africa. You will become addicted like the rest of us. Happy hunting. Sue Tidwell

Welcome to AH Faidros!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome, Faidros, to a wealth of all things hunting... AH! Now you have the key to open up the locks to any questions you may have regarding hunting anywhere in the world! You are now a member of The Brotherhood of Hunting! Ask away!

Welcome aboard Faidros. You mentioned that you just got two 375 H&H Magnum rifles. I too have a Winchester Mod 70 and a BRNO ZKK 602 in that caliber. Africa also offers a lot of smaller game that can be taken with a 6.5 X 55. One of my Swedish Mausers will be going to Africa this July. What other caliber rifles do you own, what have you hunted previously?

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LorenzaSte

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.