New member from Namibia - Plesston Ranch

rudyswartz

New member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everybody. This looks good. Hoping to gain new friends and hunters from this.
 
Hi from ex-Namibian

Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to the website!
 
Welcome. Tell us a little bit about your operation.
 
Welcome to AH Rudy! Glad to have a new member from Namibia. Look forward to hearing more from you.
 
I can't get your website to pull up properly. Any suggestions?
 
Tom, his site seems to be down at the moment, I looked at it the other and everything was working fine... maybe check later.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,880
Members
169,460
Latest member
TorstenCha
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top