New Member from Florida

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the AH family!!
 
Giday Raytraps and welcome to the A H forums
 
Found this in the classifieds the other day...
Screenshot_20230218_103244_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
New member from Florida. Love wild Africa. I am in seach of a CZ550 magnum in 375 or a Kimber 8400 Caprivi in the same caliber. Thank you for any possible help.
Welcome to AH from small town Idaho. Good luck in the search for the rifle you are looking for. I’m no help in that department but I’m sure you will find what you need here!
 
Welcome aboard raytraps. Given a little patience you should have no trouble finding a suitable 375 H&H. In the meantime, please give us a little more information about you as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near-term plans for hunting Africa? If so, what is on the "menu?"
 
I have hunted Canada and the USA. Last July I had my first trip to Africa. I only wish i had started when I was 40 yrs. younger. I am going back this July and can't wait. I have a Christensen 375 H&H which I will use if I can't locate a CZ or Kimber. I would rather have a controlled feed. My first trip was awesome as I hunted the Caprivi. I hunted with Omujeve Safaris and loved every minute of it. This year I am going for 24 days. I hope to take another Buffalo and several other animals.
In the years past I did a lot of bow hunting for whitetails, Black bear and one moose in the Yukon.
As far as rifles go I have a creedmore, 6'5 prc, 300 prc, 338 win mag,(just sold my 416 Rigby) and I also have a 458.
 
Welcome to AH raytraps!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,180
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top