New member from Canada

Welcome aboard Tony485, sorry I missed this earlier. When are you thinking about going on your African Hunt? Have you decided on which animals you want to take? will you be hunting alone or are you going with friends?
We are planning to go spring of 2021. I’m interested in wildebeest and hyena I’ve also been thinking that I want to go with an open mind and take advantage of good old mature animals that present an opportunity to hunt. We are possible 4 ppl planing to go family.

Tony485, I have a suggestion for you. Think about what you are looking for in detail, then write it up asking for offers/quotations from the Outfitter & Sponsors on AH. These guys are vetted on an almost daily basis. They have to deliver, whereas others are free to "spin" whatever tales they like. Then prepare a spreadsheet showing the pros and cons from each prospective provider. Talk to the references provided by the respective Outfitters. From there develop a short list and continue weeding out those that for one reason or another cannot provide you with what you want. Remember this is YOUR safari. If you have any questions just ask and "we" will give you an answer.

A belated welcome sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanisIap02

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!