New member from Canada

Welcome aboard Tony485, sorry I missed this earlier. When are you thinking about going on your African Hunt? Have you decided on which animals you want to take? will you be hunting alone or are you going with friends?
We are planning to go spring of 2021. I’m interested in wildebeest and hyena I’ve also been thinking that I want to go with an open mind and take advantage of good old mature animals that present an opportunity to hunt. We are possible 4 ppl planing to go family.
 
Tony485, I have a suggestion for you. Think about what you are looking for in detail, then write it up asking for offers/quotations from the Outfitter & Sponsors on AH. These guys are vetted on an almost daily basis. They have to deliver, whereas others are free to "spin" whatever tales they like. Then prepare a spreadsheet showing the pros and cons from each prospective provider. Talk to the references provided by the respective Outfitters. From there develop a short list and continue weeding out those that for one reason or another cannot provide you with what you want. Remember this is YOUR safari. If you have any questions just ask and "we" will give you an answer.
 
A belated welcome sir!
 
Welcome Tony. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,349
Members
169,528
Latest member
MickiMoody
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top