New member from Canada

Welcome aboard Tony485, sorry I missed this earlier. When are you thinking about going on your African Hunt? Have you decided on which animals you want to take? will you be hunting alone or are you going with friends?
We are planning to go spring of 2021. I’m interested in wildebeest and hyena I’ve also been thinking that I want to go with an open mind and take advantage of good old mature animals that present an opportunity to hunt. We are possible 4 ppl planing to go family.

Tony485, I have a suggestion for you. Think about what you are looking for in detail, then write it up asking for offers/quotations from the Outfitter & Sponsors on AH. These guys are vetted on an almost daily basis. They have to deliver, whereas others are free to "spin" whatever tales they like. Then prepare a spreadsheet showing the pros and cons from each prospective provider. Talk to the references provided by the respective Outfitters. From there develop a short list and continue weeding out those that for one reason or another cannot provide you with what you want. Remember this is YOUR safari. If you have any questions just ask and "we" will give you an answer.

A belated welcome sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TxAg1836

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH