Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Today we released two new knives on our web site: http://bit.ly/ASC-ExclusiveKnives

These two new African Sporting Creations exclusives are expertly crafted by Arno Bernard Knives and build on the popularity of our Dagga Boy series. The Mammoth molar used on these beautifully designed knives allows you to connect to those pre-historic hunters who hunted these massive creatures millions of years ago.

We designed these knives ourselves and they are different from anything else Arno Bernard offers.

• Both models are exclusive to African Sporting Creations and are both attractive and fit perfectly in hands of all different sizes.
• They have a stainless steel bolster to make sure your finger does not slip forward onto the blade
• The hand-sewn, thick Ostrich leg leather sheath is both very tough and luxurious
These stunning knives are a great addition to any collection and make the perfect gift. Order yours today and hold a little bit of adventure right in the palm of your hand!

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, just beautiful. I'd love one of the drop-point knives; Sorry about the "rude" quetion? approximate cost, please?

Waiting for them to make a traditional Bowie knife with a blade about 8" long in mammoth molar...

There are no rude questions and appreciate your interest......$799 with a hand-sewn ostrich leg sheath for either model.

Beautiful, just beautiful. I'd love one of the drop-point knives; Sorry about the "rude" quetion? approximate cost, please?

Must totally agree. What magnificent knives.
These are truly knives of beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.