Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Today we released two new knives on our web site: http://bit.ly/ASC-ExclusiveKnives

These two new African Sporting Creations exclusives are expertly crafted by Arno Bernard Knives and build on the popularity of our Dagga Boy series. The Mammoth molar used on these beautifully designed knives allows you to connect to those pre-historic hunters who hunted these massive creatures millions of years ago.

We designed these knives ourselves and they are different from anything else Arno Bernard offers.

• Both models are exclusive to African Sporting Creations and are both attractive and fit perfectly in hands of all different sizes.
• They have a stainless steel bolster to make sure your finger does not slip forward onto the blade
• The hand-sewn, thick Ostrich leg leather sheath is both very tough and luxurious
These stunning knives are a great addition to any collection and make the perfect gift. Order yours today and hold a little bit of adventure right in the palm of your hand!

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, just beautiful. I'd love one of the drop-point knives; Sorry about the "rude" quetion? approximate cost, please?

Waiting for them to make a traditional Bowie knife with a blade about 8" long in mammoth molar...

There are no rude questions and appreciate your interest......$799 with a hand-sewn ostrich leg sheath for either model.

Beautiful, just beautiful. I'd love one of the drop-point knives; Sorry about the "rude" quetion? approximate cost, please?

Must totally agree. What magnificent knives.
These are truly knives of beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you