New Lipseys M77 .35 Whelen

Just as long as everyone knows that I wear the pants... anyone know how Bob looks in a skirt??? Lol.
Here, I'll flirt a little...

Ruger M77 Mark II Express, originally a .30/06, rebored and rexhambered to ".35 WHELEN!"
20210311_104435.jpg

@hoytcanon
With legs like mine I look shit in shorts let alone a skirt.
We can both wear the pants.
Bob
Sorry, Bob... that's not going to work for me... what's that they say about "lipstick on a pig?" Plus, you would fit in perfectly with the new modern "men," winning all the women's sporting competitions. Lol.

Sorry, Bob... that's not going to work for me... what's that they say about "lipstick on a pig?" Plus, you would fit in perfectly with the new modern "men," winning all the women's sporting competitions. Lol.
Font forget, Bobs favorite big game round is the .243 Manbun! :ROFLMAO: :p

i have three .35 whelens, a ruger #1, a remington 700 cdl and a custom J.W. VAN PATTEN ON A 98 MAUSER ACTION. they all shoot very well with sierra 225 gr SBT # 2850 bullets and a healthy dose of varget. a custom 98 mauser built by ted ulmer in 9.3x62, a CZ 550 in 6.5-55 and also a remington 700 classic in 6.5-55 and in a CZ fox fire 2 in .22 hornet. so you can see i don,t realy need any more, but who in the hell here is talking about NEED? for me its all about WANT.

i have three .35 whelens, a ruger #1, a remington 700 cdl and a custom J.W. VAN PATTEN ON A 98 MAUSER ACTION. they all shoot very well with sierra 225 gr SBT # 2850 bullets and a healthy dose of varget. a custom 98 mauser built by ted ulmer in 9.3x62, a CZ 550 in 6.5-55 and also a remington 700 classic in 6.5-55 and in a CZ fox fire 2 in .22 hornet. so you can see i don,t realy need any more, but who in the hell here is talking about NEED? for me its all about WANT.
If that is your stable of guns, you are not even close to the point of not needing more;)

@hoytcanon
My stuffed old body isn't even good enough for kids events let alone women's sport.
Hell I can't even run far enough to get out of sight on a dark night.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

@hoytcanon
My stuffed old body isn't even good enough for kids events let alone women's sport.
Hell I can't even run far enough to get out of sight on a dark night.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

On December 31 2023, I could relate... but I went on a diet January 1st, to get down to the max weight limit for a horseback Montana Elk/mulie hunt... and I am down 30 pounds already! Pretty soon I am going to look good in a dress!!! Lol.

Ok... I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can usually figure out how to navigate a forum... all of a sudden the picture icon at the top of my posts is off and I cannot embed a photo in my post. I can still attach a file, but that is awkward for readers necessitating clicking on the file link to see it. Can anyone assist me with getting pictures embedded again? Why is the photo icon turned off at the top of the post window??? If there is already a tutorial on this subject somewhere, I would appreciate being directed to it. Thanks for any help.

Ok... I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can usually figure out how to navigate a forum... all of a sudden the picture icon at the top of my posts is off and I cannot embed a photo in my post. I can still attach a file, but that is awkward for readers necessitating clicking on the file link to see it. Can anyone assist me with getting pictures embedded again? Why is the photo icon turned off at the top of the post window??? If there is already a tutorial on this subject somewhere, I would appreciate being directed to it. Thanks for any help.
Use the 'attach files' at the bottom left.

Use the 'attach files' at the bottom left.

Yeah, I can do that, but it attaches as a file that has to be clicked on to be viewed... I want to use the picture icon at the top to embed the picture in the post...like I did with the picture of my Ruger Express in the post above. But that option now seems to be disabled for some reason?

Yeah, I can do that, but it attaches as a file that has to be clicked on to be viewed... I want to use the picture icon at the top to embed the picture in the post...?
After it loads that file but before you post it. You should be able to click "insert" and then "full image".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColinSutcl

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !