Mark Audino

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, WILD SHEEP FOUNDATION, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
C.A.R., Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Mongolia, Turkey, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Spain, UK, Romania, Mexico, Canadian Provinces, Multiple States in USA
Size 11 (medium width) Mountain Extreme 400s. NEW, never even tried on. Original tags but no box. List is $520. Selling for $400 with shipping included to Lower 48. Thank you. See you on the mountain.
Kenetrek 400s 1.jpg

Kenetrek 400s 2.jpg

Great boots! Most comfortable boot I've worn, right out of the box. GLWS!

Thanks. I have worn a pair for years and can't wear them out. Moving sale yields the back-up pair I won't ever need. Great hunting experiences to you.

Thank you, and the best of everything to you.

My favorite boots. I have all of the varieties of this boot.

Thank you. They have never let me down either. whether I'm backpacking with a heavy load or just needing to move in the rough stuff, they have always help up. From the sound of it, you spend time in the mountains hunting. So, I wish you the best.

I have these same boots as well as the hikers and pack boots. They are about a half size bigger that I normally wear so let me give it some thought as to if I want another pair.
Great boots!

Thank you. Yes, these are insulated (400 grams of Thinsulate). I just had a client order his normal size in a 10.5M and had to exchange them for a size 11M. It will come down to personal fit, and if you elect to buy them and they don't work out, just send them back and I will refund the full price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrodieLazz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.