New Idea From WildAfricaDecals.com

But, maybe if you can make the decals a little smaller to fit these Tumbler. I think the stickers would work for the mean time. (y)(y)(y)(y)
Well, I have a yeti coffee mug, might as well see how they hold up. I'll let you guys know. Thanks.

I have a friend who own a Diesel Parts store, and that is exactly what he did. He made decals with the name of his company and placed them on the Tumblers. So far so good, he had them on the Tumblers for over a year, and they are still holding on. I think the window decals have to deal with more weather issues (hot, cold, rain, dry, etc, etc) then the mugs. I have a couple as well, let me know, and I'll gladly be your Guinea Pig on this one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

I have a friend who own a Diesel Parts store, and that is exactly what he did. He made decals with the name of his company and placed them on the Tumblers. So far so good, he had them on the Tumblers for over a year, and they are still holding on. I think the window decals have to deal with more weather issues (hot, cold, rain, dry, etc, etc) then the mugs. I have a couple as well, let me know, and I'll gladly be your Guinea Pig on this one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
PM me need your address.

Please check your in-box.

I am impressed with this 35bore. I think you may find yourself doing a lot of these just like Jody and the coasters!

I am impressed with this 35bore. I think you may find yourself doing a lot of these just like Jody and the coasters!
Thank you very much sir for the kind words. I too am very happy with the results. Edwards will be shipped in one or two days.

The local guys who have been to Africa are buying a bunch which is awesome. Others have been equally receptive.

Thanks to everyone thus far.

Edwards Nyala mug.
nyala mug.jpg

nyala is great,lets see the elephant.

Oh hell yeah! I'll have to get with you later on to get the PG I shot in Africa. :)

right on,ive got a cold one waiting,get it on.

im waiting,getting thirsty,1 or 2 days are long gone.

As of Saturday, they arrived in Des Moines .
sorry,didnt know you had shipped them yet.looking forward to drinking our first beers out of them.ed

sorry,didnt know you had shipped them yet.looking forward to drinking our first beers out of them.ed
No problem, forgot to tell you they shipped :whistle:

Get them yet ed?

Pm

PM'd you tracking number.
was scheduled to come today,but didnt,so it should be here tomorrow.looks like it was shipped ground,not priority.

OK,mugs arrived today,wife loves them.BEAUTIFUL.forgive the poor pic but i take lousy pics.
IMG_0215.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.