New here

Reihuc

AH member
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
11
Hey everyone,
Nice to meet you all. I'm a bird hunter looking to get back into deer hunting, which I haven't done since high school. Africa hunting is also a big dream of mine. I'm a retired LEO, now part-time, just to stay busy since my wife is still working. I'm excited to tap into the group's knowledge and experience. My family's got some out-of-state hunting experience – my brother, cousin, and friends hunt deer and elk out West – and I'm hoping to join them soon.
 
Welcome to AH Reihuc!
 
Welcome
Enjoy the experience and the website has lots of excellent points and very helpfulll
 
Hey everyone,
Nice to meet you all. I'm a bird hunter looking to get back into deer hunting, which I haven't done since high school. Africa hunting is also a big dream of mine. I'm a retired LEO, now part-time, just to stay busy since my wife is still working. I'm excited to tap into the group's knowledge and experience. My family's got some out-of-state hunting experience – my brother, cousin, and friends hunt deer and elk out West – and I'm hoping to join them soon.
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the tangled web of highly opinionated information!
Love To hunt big game and birds in the west, but Africa needs to be sooner rather than later.
 
Good day! Welcome to the site! May you live the Dream soon!
Best regards
Johan
 
Hey everyone,
Nice to meet you all. I'm a bird hunter looking to get back into deer hunting, which I haven't done since high school. Africa hunting is also a big dream of mine. I'm a retired LEO, now part-time, just to stay busy since my wife is still working. I'm excited to tap into the group's knowledge and experience. My family's got some out-of-state hunting experience – my brother, cousin, and friends hunt deer and elk out West – and I'm hoping to join them soon.
What state are you from
 
Welcome, I’ve spent a few days chasing waterfowl, bear and black tails up north of Petaluma.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,751
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top