New here

Welcome. Go hunt and post a report ASAP... We need fresh content! Bob and I are bored...
 
Welcome to AH
 
So you want to hunt dangerous game? Try the bars up on Montana HI Line. But you'll probably need to know a good divorce lawyer. :D

Welcome!
Haha, sounds like a real challenge….Guess the real hunt starts after the bars close!
 
Greetings Dghunt,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, let us know a bit about yourself.
Also when you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thanks for the warm welcome, Velo Dog! Looking forward to exploring the forum and checking out Khomas Safaris. Good job/nice pics.
 
Thanks to each and every one of you for making me feel so welcome on this forum. It means a lot!
 
Haha, sounds like a real challenge….Guess the real hunt starts after the bars close!
Yes, the challenge is often the quality of the trophy turns out to be less than you thought. Just make sure you have the proper survival gear.
images.jpeg
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa.
Good to have you on board.
Best regards
Marius
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,572
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top