New here

Welcome to AH Albm12737!
 
Not a new member but a new poster
Welcome to the posting side! Looking forward to share some conversations!
My best always
Jaco!
 
Welcome to AH Albm, tell us about yourself.
 
Giday and belated welcome to the A J forums Albm12737
 
Welcome to AH on the posting side!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the light!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the posting side!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Not a new member but a new poster

Hello Albm12737,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,229
Members
169,972
Latest member
Samara60I
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top