New Guy

HI all,
New to the forum and heading to Africa, South Africa, For a 10 day Buffalo hunt August of 2024. Taking my 470 double and 30-06. Looking forward to exploring the forums and learning all I can in preparation for my hunt. A little about me. I'm a retired from the US Army living in Missouri. I've hunted many species of big game in North America with rifle and bow. Heading to Africa has been a lifelong dream and beyond excited to be making it happen.
Welcome to Ah. I am just to the west in Kansas.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH, thank you for your service Aeuba470
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,214
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top