New Guy

Welcome Ralph. Phillip just took the words out of my mouth! Enjoy planning your hunt! Kevin

We're now about 4 and a half months out from our hunt with Harloo Safaris in Pongola, SA. Thanks primarily to this site, I think we're pretty much on track with our planning. Love reading all the good things but have to tell you, the occasional problems hunters have and write about is the most educational for a first timer to Africa. Wife is accompanying me along with two of our very close friends. Wives will do the "non hunting" stuff while my buddy and I do the real stuff. Right now, my plan is for Cape Buffalo, Kudu, Gemsbuck and Warthog. I'm torn between Gemsbuck and Nyala...maybe even Eland but that'll all sort itself out. Will See Niel Uys and Edmond Rouillard from Harloo at this year's SCI in Las Vegas to nail down remaining details. Can't wait for this hunt! REP

Give Niel a big hug for me. He is excellent at his job and I have no doubt you will enjoy your time in Natal.
You HAVE to hunt a Nyala if you are in Natal!

Ralph, you, your buddy and wives are going to have a great time! Don’t forget us poor souls back at home and share with a report and pictures!
Enjoy!

Just joined. Safari booked with Harloo Safaris in South Africa about 14 months out. Have found this site very useful.
REP
Ralph
Enjoy this great Forum and hunting family.
Enjoy gathering information to prepare yourself for your scheduled safari.

Welcome our "African Addiction", Enjoy your hunt and please post a report on your return.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!