New Guy Here

CrewSafeBC

New member
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
8
Hello, my name is Brad and I am new to the site. I had google searched for load data and info on the 375 WSM and landed here. I am in central British Columbia, and have hunted big bears extensively, and been to Alaska to do the same. I own and operate CrewSafeBC Wildlife Services, where we protect surveyors, and others working remotely from dangerous wildlife. Been thinking of hunting Africa for many years, just havent done it yet.
 
:S Welcome:
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Hello, my name is Brad and I am new to the site. I had google searched for load data and info on the 375 WSM and landed here. I am in central British Columbia, and have hunted big bears extensively, and been to Alaska to do the same. I own and operate CrewSafeBC Wildlife Services, where we protect surveyors, and others working remotely from dangerous wildlife. Been thinking of hunting Africa for many years, just havent done it yet.
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH Brad!
 
Good to see you here. I'm in NW Ontario. Let me know when you're ready to go to Africa. I can give you a few tips on flying and taking guns (but seems you are probably plenty knowledgeable given your line of work).

I have been considering going back to work. Perhaps you might consider hiring a former ranger, horse packer, firefighter, policeman, emergency medical tech, surveyor, etc. Sixty years hunting and fishing solo in Montana, Idaho, Alaska, and Ontario. And I've got the guns for heavyweight guard duty (Browning A5 Magnum Twelve and 404 Jeffery 98 Mauser). What am I saying? I just turned 73 three days ago. But still tough enough to wear my dogs pads raw bird hunting. However I don't think the guys in camp would enjoy my snoaring. Or me stumbling around in the night a dozen times to pee ... a teaspoon at a time. Yep, I suppose it would be better if I continued to fly solo to the end of this life's journey. Sigh!

Welcome. Hope to hear some of your adventures. I'm sure you've got stories to tell.
 
Welcome from 6-9 BC
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,305
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top