New guy here

Welcome from another new guy! (whatever thats worth?) Glad to see you here. This is a great community full of amazing people. You are gonna like it, and congrats on booking your hunt!
 
Welcome to AH! I'm new here, as well. I see you are in Texas - I'm up in DFW.

You've hunted SA before? With whom will you be hunting in Free State? What animals are on the list?
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome, and we look forward to your participation! May you have a great trip to SA.
 
Welcome to AH sjones42347! Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! I'm new here, as well. I see you are in Texas - I'm up in DFW.

You've hunted SA before? With whom will you be hunting in Free State? What animals are on the list?
Nice! Im down in the RGV. I have gone once about 20 years ago and that was in the eastern cape. Ill be going with Grootvallei Safaris. As far as targets, Im not 100% sure yet. Definitely black wildebeest, blesbok and waterbuck. Possibly gemsbok, blue wildebeest, red hartebeest.
 
Greetings sjones42347,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I shall look forward to your 2025 hunt report and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Last edited:
New to the page and loving it so far. Lot's of great info. Booked to head to the Free State in July 2025. Hoping to get some tips and pointers!
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.

That's a nice selection of animals for your second trip. I'll definately be waiting to read your hunt report.
 
Welcome to the site-it’s fun to have something in the planning stages to look forward to. I like your wish list, hope it works out well for you-
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,843
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top